Sunday, March 29, 2015

Jet Lagged

Well, I am back from my trip and what a success it was! Such an amazing, incredible, influential journey. The best I have ever been on. I fell in love with every place I went. Although, I do have to say that I am definitely jet lagged. After being awake for over 24 hours, with only a few 30 minutes naps, I went home at midnight, fell into bed, and slept for about 17 hours, waking up around 4 pm the next day. But it was so worth it! I have so many amazing stories and experiences to share! I unfortunately will not be able to now because I still have to unpack, do laundry, and work on an English project I may have procrastinated on until now (oops), but in the coming weeks, I will be writing about my experiences and posting pictures!

Thanks for reading!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment