Tuesday, March 17, 2015

2 in 1 Outfit Ideas

Hello blog readers!

I am excited to say that I will be leaving for Europe in 5 DAYS!! I can't believe it, honestly. It has come so quickly, and I am so excited!
Anyway, I thought I would post two outfit ideas using the same dress as a way to look cute, while saving space in your luggage. I will be telling you where I got the items, and different ways you can wear it.



Both outfits include this striped t-shirt dress that I purchased form SheInside.com, a website that has relatively inexpensive and good quality cute clothing. This dress is comfortable, and slightly form fitting, although might be looser on smaller frames. 
My scarf is from Forever 21. 


I am wearing black tights that I got from Wal-Mart and brown shoes from a local shoe store in my town.


I got this black faux leather jacket from a Consignment store called Plato's Closet. It will definitely be chilly in the Northern parts of Europe, so I can just throw this on top of the short sleeved dress.



In the next outfit, I am wearing the same striped t-shirt dress, but with a red skater skirt with a brown belt over it, just to change the look a little bit without using a totally separate outfit. 
I ordered the skirt online from Ebay.


My black floppy hat is also from Ebay. 


Here, I am wearing the same leather jacket as pictured above.


My necklace is from Cato's. 

I am also wearing the same black tights and brown shoes as before. 

You can also change up the outfit another way by tucking the dress into high-waisted pants. I have worn this as an outfit before, although it is not pictured here. 

So again, these are easy ways to change up your outfit with a few different accessories without having to pack an entirely new outfit. Thanks for reading, and happy travels!

Em






No comments:

Post a Comment