Thursday, March 5, 2015

For the carry-on/purse

Hello blog readers!


My Europe trip is a little over two weeks away! I am super excited and have been planning like crazy. So, without further ado, here is my carry-on/purse packing list:


I do not have specific lists for either, I will probably just separate as I pack.


  1. Sleeping pills. Since I am not used to sleeping on long flights, I will definitely need some help for those ten, very long hours.
  2. Headphones
  3. Makeup (if you plan to do it on the plane)
  4. Makeup remover wipes (or just face wipes to remover any oils or dirt)
  5. Extra change of clothes. If you are on a long flight like me, you will need a clean outfit for the next day. Also, God forbid your luggage is lost, at least you won't be naked.
  6. Itinerary. I am going on a trip with my school, so we have a schedule we are going to stick to. It helps to know where and when you need to be someplace.   
  7. Passport. You can't leave the country without it!
  8. Water bottle
  9. Contact solution/case (if you're half blind like me and plan on wearing your glasses to the airport)
  10. Glasses
  11. Neck pillow
  12. Watch. If your phone dies, its definitely important to know what time it is.
  13. Hairbands/bobby pins. (I'm going to be doing something simple to my hair on the plane.
  14. Small travel size brush
  15. Dry shampoo (no showering so I'll do what I can)
  16. Face moisturizer
  17. Body balm/butter/lotion
  18. Video Camera
  19. DSLR Canon Camera
  20. Notebook/pen
  21. A pack of cards. You could get bored during long layovers. 
  22. Snacks or gum
  23. Nail clippers/tweezers. (You may be thinking, "Won't TSA consider this a weapon?!" Fortunately, there have no been any recent attacks via nail care products, so yes, according to their website, they are allowed."
  24. Body spray. You do have to be careful with this one though. There may be other people on the plane who have allergies or asthma, and you don't want to stimulate an attack 20,000 feet in the air. If your feeling a little ripe, apply deodorant, or wait until you get off the plane to spray yourself.
  25. Deodorant
  26. Adapter plugin. (VERY IMPORTANT when traveling to other countries, because many don't have the same outlets as we do here in America.)
  27. Phone charger
  28. Sunglasses
  29. Mini first aid kit
  30. Jacket or extra sweater

I realize this is a very long list, but I will be getting travel sizes of most thing. These are just suggestions that I will be bringing on my trip. 

Thanks for reading, and happy travels!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment